Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, the time is near for us to congregate upon the Midlands for the SaabScene Third annual Tamworth meet. The location will be the Tame Otter again, I hope that this years meet will be as successful as last years!

I've pencilled in 3 dates around the end of March to mid April, please vote on your preference. Voting will close by Sunday 29th and I'll then start up an attendance list.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Originally posted by Jason (Mr Torque-Steer):
[qb]OK folks, the time is near for us to congregate upon the Midlands for the SaabScene Third annual Tamworth meet. The location will be the  Tame Otter again[/qb][/b]
Watch out for the kerb in the car park if you've got a particularly low car..

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Stunut1:
[qb]Watch out for the kerb in the car park if you've got a particularly low car..  
 [/qb][/b]
Hmm, my cars going to be 40mm lower than last time, hadn't considered that. I'll stick a couple of blocks of wood in my boot and ensure I turn up first. If I can get over the kerb anyone can.

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
I would have voted but i can't vote for two, but the 28th March is a no go.

I try and get there if it's either of the other two dates because it looks as though I will be in Germany when the Hampshire meeting is happening.

And my car is lower than last year as well........

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by black grape:
[qb]Would anyone mind if I turned up in my (whispers) Volvo?      [/qb][/b]
Well we had a Passat at last years meet, Volvo is probably a closer relation to Saab; they did nearly merge once upon a time and Volvo have supplied engines for SAAB aircraft.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I plan to blow away a few cobwebs and come out of hibernation. My Aero is quite low and went up the curb to the over-flow car park ok
, take it slowly might ,might be difficult for some of you !

·
Registered
228 Posts
At this time it's a very close 57% each!!?
All have 12 votes - I take it the computer counts like a Saab dealership and adds VAT and other extras you didn't quite expect!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Stuart Crofts:
[qb]At this time it's a very close 57% each!!?        
All have 12 votes - I take it the computer counts like a Saab dealership and adds VAT and other extras you didn't quite expect! [/qb][/b]
Well I hope it's not people playing silly wossits and voting for the losing options to even the scores. If it's all tied on Sunday I'm going to arrange the meet for the 18th April.

[edit]Don't know why the %ages aren't working, I've reported it to the SSc Admin[/edit]

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
I think you will find that all 3 %ages are correct.

It is not a %age split between the 3 dates, but the %age of people who have said that could make each date (i.e 12 out of 21 could make date 1, a different 12 out of 21 could make date 2 etc).

Andrew

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.