Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tijn and I, will organise a Saab Tour, which will be the last meet before FullSpeed 2003.

Next weekend Tijn is coming to my place, in Nijmegen, to find a nice route of aprox. 100 km, in and around Nijmegen.

What I want to know, is if there is enough interest to take part of this tour. It's the first Saab TTE Tour ever organised, so I hope there will be lots of interest, and there will follow more, organised by other TTE members.

Please let me know, on this board, or by E-Groups, if you want to join our 2003 1st TTE Tour.

I guess it should happen on a Sunday, so there are 4 options before Fullspeed 2003. 6, 13, 20 and 27th of april.

Tell us at what dates you can or you can't make it.

GTZ Wijnand and Tijn

·
Registered
191 Posts
Maybe we can combine this meet to have a little chat how to organize things at speed 2003, have a drink or two and I reckon there is a cart track as well so for all you cart fans....

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Oh Nijmegen! Brings back various memories. Like standing in the snow outside this house, waiting my turn . An experience in life itself, and the liberated freedom of the Dutch society..

Now back to the topic. Pitty I can't make it .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts