Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted some engine parts for my 9000 CSE....SAAB dealership quoted around £650.00 for the required bits. Obtained the same GENUINE SAAB parts from a established European Car Part supplier for £360.00; are we paying over the odds for the blue cardboard box/label! One quite common part was a quarter of the dealer cost...GENUINE as well!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
As long as you are SURE they are genuine parts then thats OK.. having seen that program on TV the other day about spare parts it does make you wonder just what you are buying - I would never have though that Mercedes made their bonnet top decorations in Turkey!!

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
It's likely the whole Mercedes was made by Turks! Germany invited the Guest workers to come to help in post - war regeneration and many never went home. Ever wondered why the Germans give Turkey "12 points" in the Eurovision Song Contest?

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Sorry if I've offended anyone. Definitely not what was meant. Read what I wrote again and can see I've fallen into classic e-mail trap in not conveying tone of voice, body language etc. No more comment or I'll dig a deeper hole for myself..............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts