Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Haggag01,

Yes it's an EPC disc (electronic parts catalogue).

I do not believe that there can possibly be any legal copies of this for sale as they are all technically owned by Saab.

This aution appears better presented than most who are blatantly auctioning illegal copies but I'd still be wary.

Saabscene can not condone this sort of auction if illegal.

Andrew

PS do a search through the archives for EPC and see what has been said before.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not wanting to per-take in any illegal activitys I will give a wide berth, why do saab not sell them to us enthusiasts, save them time and money when we have to go to the parts department.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Originally posted by Haggag01:
[qb]Not wanting to per-take in any illegal activitys I will give a wide berth, why do saab not sell them to us enthusiasts, save them time and money when we have to go to the parts department. [/qb][/b]
Because people could then (potentially) buy the parts direct from the orginal manufacturer in applicable cases. That may seem protectionist, but in the real world it's called reasonable business innit.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Haggag01, I have access to a copy, I guess a few people on here do. I didnt pay for it and do not make money from it. The local Saab dealer is quite happy that I have it as it saves him time when I can quote the actual part number I need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.