Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Right now I'm an OG 9-3 driver. I'm driving around a 2011 9-3 XWD that I'm actually trying to win from Saab of North Olmstead. This thing is WAY more solid feeling than my old hatch. I'm asking you guys to visit contest.saabohio.com/ and find my name, Mike Spangler, and down on the right side of the page, "Be A Fan" of me. It'll ask your email, but won't send you anything, I promise its not spam or anything from a Nigerian prince! Help me win!

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you are from North Olmsted SAAB.....why can't you spell it correctly?.......unless there is another outlet of a similar name??????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I live in Akron, but I'm participating in the contest. I guess I can't spell Olmsted. You got me there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The manager of the Saab dealership says that Saab is looking at doing this in other markets if things work out. Also, this dealership did a grand reopening this year and Victor Muller was there and I got to meet him and chat with him for a bit. They also sell Spykers. It was a pretty cool experience and the Dealership has done a lot for Saab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts