Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

A few days ago I sat on my leather seat and head the dreaful popping sound which resided from the poping of the threads between two parts of the seat. Well I finnally got around to it today and I was poping off the leather part of the bottom of the seat(it is detachable, quite detachable actually). And I was sewing it back together...that worked...but now that I think about it, there has to be a company which offers replacement covers for the seat, its a 1992 Saab 9000 CD Turbo with tan leather....Anyone know of a company which sells replacement seat covers for saabs?

Thanks,
Aaron

P.S. By seat cover I mean just the leather on the seat itself, if you reach under the seat theres two metal clips which hold the front of the leather seat down, unclip them and put out the foam form inside, and pull the leather seat out...thats what im looking to replace.

·
Registered
454 Posts
SAAB do replacement seat covers but they are very pricy, my guess is that one new cover would stand out too much. Suggest you best alternatives are a breakers yard/ebay (full sets only) or a upholstery reconditioner who could match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.