Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a link to a page of Saab 9000's on eBay's USA auction site. Care to share some feedback on our prices here vs. UK ?

Of course, being it's an auction,the prices aren't final. However, a few of them are "NO RESERVE" auctions, so the final price typically won't be much higher than the starting bid.

Your thoughts appreciated.

http://listings.ebaymotors.com/aw/plisting...1084/index.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from the US, and I've had the pleasure of purchasing 3 SAABS. A particularly good deal was my '87 900S with 182,000miles. $1,700 USD! After you make the equations, you'll see, it's a steal. The north east US offers a great selection of classic models at great prices.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
The prices that I saw looked on the reasonable side. Not very scientific, though they seem a tad cheaper.

Some of the cars looked gorgeous with perfect paintwork.

I'd have that 93 low mielage Aero!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Agree more of you should check out www.ebay.com, not just for cars of course, not sensible hauling LHD models over here, but for parts and accessories. Unlike the UK site, there is masses of stuff for auction,from a keyring to an ACC unit,a rear axle to a cup-holder, you name it !!
A lot of the items listed also give you the option to finish the auction there-and-then with an instant buy price.They give you so many ways to pay, which is usefull ( or dangerous !!) but usefull to check out , if only to save enless hunting at dismantling dealers and similar.
Anyone got any real bargains ?
Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.