1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, any idea how much this is worth
He says it was taken from my S reg Aero and they have done about 6000 miles

Saab 9000 CSE Aero Adjustable Koni Shock and spring kit

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I think the koni spring and damper kit actually sold for not much more than the shocks alone.
New shocks only are about £350 and I think the kit including springs and labour saving ready made front struts was about £400 or so.

I'd pay £200 - £250 with proven low miles on them although I think the koni springs are pretty firm to say the least which is why many folks go for the abbott/koni combo.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Motorsportworld have them new for £404. So that's your starting point. I'd say £200 at most second hand.

P. (who also has Abbott springs and Konis)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I thought, £200 to £250 but as you say need to be looked at before you hand over the cash.
They went for £256.76 with £40.00 P&P, If I had have joined in they would have gone for about £300 which would have been to much.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I lost these was the highest bidder at £251. I pulled out after this started to get stupid looking at the picture I would have to question 6k worth of use looked alot more as one of the shrouds on the rear shocks was missing. I think I'll buy new anyone know where the cheapest place is. Also what is the mod with cutting the front struts any one explain this for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts