Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm breaking my 1995 9000 aero. The car is in Black. Someone drove into the back of it and the insurance company has put it down as a cat B, so I can,t repair it. The damage is fairly light so most parts are still available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has the 16' Super Aero wheels. They are in ok condition. Matching set of Avon Sport tyres (ZV's I think) all with good tread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There,
Just had a bit of a close encounter with a bus and I am in need of front bumper and spoiler plus nearside wing. Can you give me an idea of how much you would want for these items? I am pretty close to you in Cambridge so could pick up easily.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,

I am just outside Norwich.
What condition are the bonnet and drivers side (right) wing. If they are good, and the price is right, I'll have those please.

What colour are the seats?

Also interested in wheels.

What part of Norwich are you in?

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,
I'm having trouble with my TCS throttle body (PN 9170705) on my 94' Aero (manual) can you help? also need front down exhaust pipe (with flex) and radiator?
Cheers,:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm breaking my 1995 9000 aero. The car is in Black. Someone drove into the back of it and the insurance company has put it down as a cat B, so I can,t repair it. The damage is fairly light so most parts are still available.
Hello. Have you the front end left? Wings, bonnet, bumper, grill, left front lights. Thanks, James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts