Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is there anyone here who could give me an idea of what my Saab would be worth if I sold? It's diamond Black, full leather interior.....she's been off the road for a while now as the gearbox went and I'm weighing up fix v sell as times have gotten harder.....
All sensible advice appreciated 馃檪
Kate

Registered
We'd need a lot more information to make any kind of determination. What year is the car? What's the mileage? What condition is the paint and interior? Where are you located?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'd need a lot more information to make any kind of determination. What year is the car? What's the mileage? What condition is the paint and interior? Where are you located?
Hi, I'm in Devon. Mileage is about 82000 and it's a 1993 K Reg. 1900 turbo 16v 900s convertible. Paint and interior all good condition. Walnut dash manual, black leather.
It's had a brand new roof and has been in storage for a few years. The gearbox went and I've not had the time, space or tools to fix it. I expect it'll need 4 new brake sets and tyres now and the off side rear quarter window winder motor is dodgy. That's it. It's breaking my heart not being able to use it...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I'm in Devon. Mileage is about 82000 and it's a 1993 K Reg. 1900 turbo 16v 900s convertible. Paint and interior all good condition. Walnut dash manual, black leather.
It's had a brand new roof and has been in storage for a few years. The gearbox went and I've not had the time, space or tools to fix it. I expect it'll need 4 new brake sets and tyres now and the off side rear quarter window winder motor is dodgy. That's it. It's breaking my heart not being able to use it...
P5100023.JPG 20210711_124327.jpg 20210711_124734.jpg
P5100023.JPG
20210711_124327.jpg
20210711_124734.jpg
t

Registered
What a gorgeous car - it would break my heart to sell it, too! I hope that someone here can respond with some good European sites to let you know what similar cars have been selling for. Here in America, I'd look at eBay and The Saab Network, among others. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts