Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
i dont know, never tried it just wondering. How do i enable it? press the lock or unlock for 2-3 seconds or is there a combination of keys?

·
Registered
11 Posts
i ve tried it this afternoon, i hold the unlock and the windows opened so as the roof did. havent figured out how to close it, does it work in the same way by holding lock?

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Opening is not dependent on comfort close. Closing needs the setup.

But you have a convertible. The pinch protection is easier according to the manual, but I've never done a convertible. Here's the instructions for setting up a convertible.

[attachment=75:CV_pinch_procedure.png]

·
Registered
11 Posts
so opening the windows and hood with key is available in all cv? how does the closing work? what do i press?

I did the above this morning, windows went up and down twice and then heard the beep

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
The auto closing should happen if you press and hold the lock button on the key after you have left the car.

On our saloon, this just closes the windows and folds the mirrors. It would also shut the sunroof if we had one.

Press and hold the unlock button on the key to open everything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The 9-3SS has an option called "comfort close". If you have the option fitted then you can do a one-touch open and close. Otherwise you only get one-touch open.

If you think you have the option fitted and it doesn't work, then you need to reset the pinch protection. The procedure fro this varies between saloon and convertible.[/b]

Saab tell me that the comfort close option cars have a different type of window switch and relay. You need to have a specific switch type before it can be activated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could something like getting the infotainment to read "Ready for Takeoff" or something like that instead of System Check Ok... when you start up the vehicle????? Could this be altered in techII?

·
Administrator
5,122 Posts
Could something like getting the infotainment to read "Ready for Takeoff" or something like that instead of System Check Ok... when you start up the vehicle????? Could this be altered in techII?
Welcome to SS..

fraid not,that sort of option was only for the turbo X

·
Administrator
5,122 Posts
Is there an option for your wing mirrors to fold on key out?
No.i just push the button on the mirror control before i get in the car by the time i've got in they've folded out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ah well worth asking. I meant as you get ot of the car. I often forget to fold them in and then return to the car to find some t*!t parked within a cm!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can they disable this cruise control with the TechII programming options? My cruise doesn't work any more right after getting serviced. The cruise light comes ON but I can't set it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Mirrors auto fold in by keeping your finger on the close botton on the key fob for around 5 secs. Re cruise, there must be some way to fix it if it worked before.

Al

21 - 35 of 35 Posts