Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of genuine saab 17" alloys for sale in used but,very very good condition.They are aero wheels from my estate,model number ALU39.I will leave them on here for a couple of weeks and then they are going on ebay.They will be sold with the centre badges aswell.I'm after £300 for all 4, i can arrange for them to be posted for £35.Would prefer collection from Southampton area though.Brand new from a dealer these are getting on for £700!!!!They are still on my car till next week.I can provide pictures of them for genuine buyers.I have treid to post a link to show them on the web but can't do it for some reason.Have a look on an online supplier these are the 10 spoke one's.
Rob

·
Registered
550 Posts
might be worth doing a completed listings search in ebay get a rough guide on the price! you can get a brand new set of wheels and tyres from £399 so £300 might be bit high possibly

Guy[/b]
I'd be very interested to see just what sort of brand new alloys + tyres (full set) £399 will get you ...... :confused:

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
I sold a set of those, with good tyres, a few years back when they were still current and got a bit more than you are asking. The ALU39 are 7 inch wide x 17 inch diameter..

But later I had a set of ALU62 which are 7.5 x 17 and had little interest. Also with good tyres, this time 235/45 17. They hung around for ages and went for a lot less. I think that the market in secondhand wheels has disappeared.

Concept Saab in Birmingham were selling brand new, boxed, 18 inch Saab wheels for under £400 for a set of 4, back before Christmas!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For anyone with interest,or possibly thinking of selling a set they have a laying around these went for £250,including postage.Interlink offered the best deal on postage for £26.Collected from home too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.