Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Wooaah! I bet that cost a few pennies!

Do you mind telling what that cost to do? I'm just wondering in case the worst case scenario comes true.

Are you happy with the difference with a new box and clutch?

I'm afraid I can't give any advice on the cruise question! (Useless get that I am). ;-)

Kevin Mc
1991 9000 Carlsson 2.3T

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
the total cost was £450 as the gearbox was secondhand however, after replacing the lamba sensor my car is still not running right especially from cold. It feels as if it is holding back or restricting the fuel supply and somedays it feels as if the handbrake is on!!. The boost gauge also seems to rise slower when this occurs and it is starting to p*** me off!!. Had the tcs unit replaced as it had gave up and also the main control unit (As luck would have it my independent saab guy had a tcs unit which i got for £30!!!) and it ran better for a while but now it`s back to its old self. I suppose i will have to take the plunge and book it into the main dealer again££££££. Just wish i could get it sorted.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Try checking that the clutch pedal switch has not been disturbed in any way..if the new clutch has altered how the pedal sits the switch may be making..this disengages the cruise control.Not sure if it will be that but at least it's an easy one to start with.
Anthony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts