Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading Stephen's post at the bottom of "I need 3 sensors".......

Iv'e well truly and ripped off , Saabco who ordered mine said they were £55 each ex vat (I didnt think you got charged vat on 2nd hand stuff!!).
Well I just had a look at mine and on one there's a break in the cable , so I guess thats one nackered before it's even on!!.
So as you can immagine I'm not happy at all, so now I'll have to find out who sent them.
But I didnt want to talk them again but it looks I'll b**** have to!!.
So I guess Saabco put their "rip off" fee on before I got them.
I should have known because when the guy came off the phone he was thinking just for a second (that was obviously him put his fee on) before he said the price to me.
I thought was somthing strange about the way he came off that phone, b******'s .

·
Registered
411 Posts
Axl,
Cool down. There's rip-off artists everywhere and sometimes you get caught. It's not a problem. Chalk it up to experience, and carry a big stick in case you ever meet the B****rd again!!
Check on Google for "SAAB spares UK" (complete with"") Check out, ask for quotes, send one person's quote to another, let them fight it out, and get really cheap stuff with a send-back guarantee. That's what I did.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I would but this is the same guy Zep uses and not that far from us.
And Zep cant praise him enough, I got bad vibes from the first time I met him and told zep that too.
He know's Saabs inside/out, thats what's pi55ing me off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.