Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
It really depends on how good the "CS" is & how much time, effort & money you want to spend.

The dollar is pretty week at the moment & you would get a brand spanking new interior!(There are UK suppliers as well)

The alternative is a lot of searching for a second hand set that meets your expectations.

"You pay your money......"

Regards,

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Originally posted by David Taylor:
[qb]Also looks very nice

9000 Anniversary Leather Interior [/qb][/b]
It's been up for auction many times, never sold, and Two-stroke-to-turbo didn't answer my questions to seller about it

In fact, most of their auctions don't seem to result in a sale. I'm not sure what their game is, but it seems to more be cheap advertising than actually selling via ebay.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Indeed, I'll second that. Some of their kit is most expensive when compared to other sources, but there again there is some kit that you cannot easily find elsewhere, so they can be very useful. Sprat to catch a Mackerel in some instances, but not all.

Best try breakers for the leather, me thinks.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
... Two-stroke-to-turbo didn't answer my questions to seller about it  

In fact, most of their auctions don't seem to result in a sale. I'm not sure what their game is, but it seems to more be cheap advertising than actually selling via ebay.    [/b]
Interesting. 2 Stroke also ignored an e-mail I sent them regarding an E-Bay posting. They boast on their website...: "We aim to exceed the expectations of all our customers, providing a fast, reputable service at good prices".

But really they mean at auction prices, where they can get the max market price.

The fact that you cannot get details of any part/price on their internet site without being refered to E-bay, and the high prices I have been quoted for mail order parts over the telephone, has been a big dissapointment - especially as they once were a very reasonable non-franchised parts/service option, once upon a time.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Having said all that.. I must say, if I really wanted a set of leather seats the 2 stroke units linked/pictured look very tidy and £250 doesn't sound too bad - especially to the USA site prices (when converted from $$ to GBP).

However, my charcoal leather seats are fine.. and obviously their isn't much demand as noted above..

So if anyone wants a set, try calling 2 Stroke and making a fixed offer.. (e.g. £200) and mention you have noted they have been on sale for ages! Would be nice to hear back as to what they say via this thread

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.