Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in need of a replacement due to their original sort of decomposing/perishing.
I've tried 3 or 4 of these from various sources.
The one I've just received today is superb, looks and feels like the genuine article.
It's avaliable as just a shell or with a choice of blank keys.
Link below.
Saab Key

·
Registered
2004 Saab 9-3 Aero Vert
9 Posts
I just misplaced my key last night but luckily had another gummed up one in a drawer plus a new shell that I never got around to using. Well, I had to go to work this morning so guess what, I used the shell and even found a spare battery. Everything works like a charm and looks good too. Now I need to find my darn original key!!! I'll check out that link because my original key needs a new case too. Thanks

·
Registered
2004 Saab 9-3 Aero Vert
9 Posts
Does anyone in or around Los Angeles know of a lock smith that will cut a Saab 9-3 key blank without wanting $200 or saying that's a "Dealer only item?" I just got off the phone with four different "Lock Smiths" and they are all living in another dimension, lol.

·
Registered
2004 Saab 9-3 Aero Vert
9 Posts
You know what, I don't think so. I was bitten by a radioactive spider at a science fair and it has given me the power to smell salami.....er, I mean balony....umm bull. It's telling me you're full of salami and if I click on that link I'll be sucked down a deep dark hole of more balony/salami/bull.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You know what, I don't think so. I was bitten by a radioactive spider at a science fair and it has given me the power to smell salami.....er, I mean balony....umm bull. It's telling me you're full of salami and if I click on that link I'll be sucked down a deep dark hole of more balony/salami/bull.
Okey dokey ... sorry to hear about the devastating effects of spider bites on you! ..... on another note ... that shop is local here in Raleigh with an actual store front .... nevermind

1 - 6 of 6 Posts