Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know who sells replacement SAAB electric aerial masts in BLACK??. According to my local dealer, SAAB only do the chrome ones as, allegedly, in certain markets, the black painted ones give poor reception!!!...yes I didn't swallow that either. I've just acquired a Talledaga red Carlsson and the chrome mast just doesn't look right. Any advice will be gratefully received.....Thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
I replaced mine as this item was faulty when I bought the car along with the n/s headlamp wiper. I purched warranted replacements from Rugby scrap yard in.. well... Rugby... for £25 & £15 respectivley. Never given me any further problems. (Famous last words).

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Did they really say that the black ones give poor reception? Maybe that explains why classic FM is lousy in my car... mind you it does confuse me when adverts change halfway through as RDS decides to switch frequencies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.