Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Repair recommendation in Southampton, Hampshire area.

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  segura 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi

Could people recommend a SAAB repairer in or around Southampton, Hampshire (UK) please? I am looking to get an oil leak fixed and would rather it was done by someone who knows the SAAB engine.
I am aware of SS Motors in Woolston, Southampton but having used them for a couple of little jobs in the past I have not been particularly taken with their speed of work or communication- when I drop a car in at 8am booked as first job of the day and for a job that will "only take an hour" I don't expect it to still be waiting to get on the ramp 6 hours later!

I have read good things about Steve Meredith of Saabex but cannot find a location for him- as far as I am aware the Spring Road, Sholing location he had was sold off for development a few years ago and I can find no mention of him on any forum for the last 4 years or so. :confused:

Thanks

MDE.

#3 ·
Hi Lewis Saab in Chichester have used them 3 times clutch power steering pump and heated seat.Have done great job a great price when they did my clutch found front spring snapped they replaced with old one they had no charge. If you need there number I can send it but I travel over 100 miles to use them.
Hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.