Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
That seems expensive for the 500ml...use Google shopping .
About to buy it myself - there is a video demo on youtube - I have seen indication that 500ml is suitable for a 2seater.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have the same car, almost the same age. i watched the utube video and thought Renovo would be better for bringing an old hood back to life.
i decided to use the Auto Glym system- Cleaner and waterproof (£19.99 from Halfords).The difference was amazing. The water beads on the roof and it looks brand new.

One tip if you go for it - Take half of the waterproofer out of the bottle because its easy to use to much, 250ml is enough hence you will get 2 full coverings. Have some glass cleaner ready for the overspray on the back window.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Auto-Glym-Fabric-Maintenance-Pieces/dp/B005WIF4NI/ref=sr_1_5?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1331391671&sr=1-5

·
Registered
12 Posts
No..
But i had no signs of wear/fade as such, the areas i thought were worn across the support bars came good after the clean phase, it looked really good once dry, it might be me but it looks a brand new one i put the final waterproofer on.
i will continue to use it as i was so impressed

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
using the autoglym stuff really does help, this was a before and after using it, it looks even better now i have used it a second time

before
RoofBefore.jpg

After
AfterDry.jpg

now

after1.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts