Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL i have a prob for mot raer washer not working .the push on the stalk pushes up/down ok no sound from pump.removed pump checked its ok .is there a relay or fuse for this if so where/number of fuse 91.9000se 2.3 non turbo.thanks nitram

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry david did`nt relise it was you ,i was told by a bloke that does mot`s not where i`m taking mine though.any ideas,on relay or fuse ,have`nt checked them all run out of light.nothing in hand book or HAYNES .CHEERS NITRAM

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Says here:- http://www.bobmckay.co.uk/viewtofront.html that there only needs to be sufficient fluid to be able to wash the view to the front and given that there is no requirement to have a rear wash/wipe, that's why I find it curious that you've been told that it's an MOT fail, front yes, rear? I'm doubtful but hey, I have been wrong plenty of times

As for the wiring, haven't looked at the circuit diagram for that bit but I would not expect it to be powered via a relay (now watch me be wrong on that one ) You must have missed my post elsewhere about my dislike of car electrics

I'm an electronics BSc, but I like digital electronics most, two states, now it works/now it doesn't

David.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks mike & david ,thought it was`nt myself but needed confirmation. it is nice to keep rear clean cos i live country area plenty of mud on road from farm vehicles.thanks again nitram

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.