Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Its a separate pump IIRC so checking to see if the pump is running would be the first step. Then check the non-return valve - if thats gone wrong then the water will drain back so it will take several seconds of pumping to get the spray to work again (Mine went odd and when you tried the rear wash wipe foam dripped out of the wing!).

Steve

·
Registered
200 Posts
when my rear screen wash stopped working it was the one way valve under the headlining which had blocked the second time it stopped the pipe had become brittle and would not stay on the washer jet, this i soon noticed as the kids started to squeel that they were getting wet,
best of luck regards paul

·
Registered
507 Posts
This is interesting.
It may explain my rear wash not working and also that the car has a couple of very rusty patches on the rear of the roof corresponding to the tailgate hinges. Anyone else had rust in this position? It's wierd

Wul

·
Registered
507 Posts
This is interesting.
It may explain my rear wash not working and also that the car has a couple of very rusty patches on the rear of the roof corresponding to the tailgate hinges. Anyone else had rust in this position? It's wierd

Wul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts