Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
A LOT is dependant on condition with these cars. If you live someplace warm, trust me, change the plugs before you run or you might be a lil dissapointed. For the cost of changing them, the warm weather performance benefit is a good deal. Mine ran 15.38 with warm weather, high altitude, and bad tires/track conditions. I think they can run high 14's in cold enough weather, but more people dissagree with me than not, so I won't press that issue. Good tires and at least a "cool" day and you should be in the low 15's. The '99 model was rated at 15.0 and to my knowledge most of the following years were [email protected] Lots-o-power, but don't expect great launches. If you want to suprise people with the Viggen's power, don't expect too much at the strip. Still a damn fast car, but drag racing isn't its strong point. Keep on Saabin'

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Makes me wish mine were a two door. But family and friends make a 4 door more practical. And as far as 4 doors go, not many that look as sleek in hatchback trim as the Viggen.
Niiiice car Radek. I love.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys ... amazingly enough it turns more heads than i expected.

ps. i love the tech talk you guys keep up, forcing me to learn it pretty quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts