Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By the way both sun visors hand down approx 2" when in the up position. Is this a design fault and therefore not worth buying new hinges (if it weren't I'd expect the drivers to get a bit loose but not both.?);

Also, the drivers door does not stay in the open position (just swings closed again, often on my back / fingers etc which is great fun). I'm assuming it needs a new thingy that keep the door open or were they never much good in which case I won't bother.?

·
Registered
969 Posts
I never had a problem with the visor in the old '94, but my '96 has a droopy passenger visor. Note, if you are getting a replacement that they changed around '96. The old version had a single connection on the door end and an earth contact clip on the inner end. Later ones have a double connector on the door end which does it all.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
I bought a 9000 with droopy visors and the previous owner had got some velcro tape (the hook part) and stuck it on the visor so it gripped the headling.

Of course this puts extra load on the headlining...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.