Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does anyone else keep accidentally sending private messages or posting topics, instead of previewing them? (dons flame- suit)

The problem I have, in my complete newbie state, is that the first button underneath the message or topic is 'Send', with 'Preview' to the right. This seems wrong to me, in that I would have thought the better order would be to have preview first and send second, where 'first' and 'second' are the order that I would read them in.

All-told, by the time that my eyes have caught up with the mouse, I've already clicked on the first button and sent the message.

I guess that the 'right' fix from my viewpoint would be to swap the buttons (thereby annoying everyone else
) but then again, I would appreciate a 'newbie mode' which auto-previews posts or an 'Are you sure' popup, to give my brain a chance to catch up with my fingers. Experienced users could disable this once they'd learned the right habits.

Obviously, this is all subjective, based on a sample of one, but it would be interesting to see what others think.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
It's the way the software has been designed and this has not presented itself as a problem in the seven years that we have been using this software.

Perhaps it would be wise to take your time and try not to be too click-happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts