Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A word of thanks is due to a number of people for their financial assistance in enabling the upgrade of the saabs.org bulletin board to what you see now at Saabscene. I don't know about you, but I am extremely satisfied with the improvements.

Thanks in particular are due to Kevin (Kprm77) who got the ball rolling and it appears his enthusiasm is infectious since thanks are due also, in no particular order, to MartinR, jb, sgould, Wrighar, rob123, sevenman, WindyH, Ksowden1, 1989agoodvintage, renfield, Andy Bowles, Gassy, Jnevillea, Ian_Sadler, 9000CSE23T, Joel_Whittle and Adrian. (and I know that more contributions are currently on the way)

I am very happy that the contributors above felt it worthwhile to go a step further to fund the licencing and make a contribution towards the hosting/bandwidth charges. To my mind, that just proves that this is one of the friendliest and most helpful places to talk Saab

The success of saabs.org and now Saabscene is down to all contributors. Where we lead others follow

Cheers

NB: If I have missed your name off the list above, please let me know via private message.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts