Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Any more piccies?? - especially of the Golf - i know someone was capturing my lurid slides at Woodcote but dont know who
I also know Nick (CD Carlsson) took hundreds of pics including Jez spinning on Lavant corner

Pete.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Actually managed to get pictures with cars in them, not just empty tarmac!
http://www.saabphotos.com/gallery/album51

Also had an excellent passenger ride in Dave Reynolds's 9000. Felt a bit more confident going out as a passenger with an experienced race/track driver - until we went hurtling down the straights into corners at speeds I would never have thought safe to do so.
Proves how what these cars can do with a bit of skill behind the wheel.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Corr...isn't Gooders smart and pretty thesedays...

A far cry from the days of yore when I used to blat around the remnants of a past glorious track doing Sprints and single venue stage rallies......

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Sorry to have taken a while getting them sorted out (there were over 330 to start with), but for your delectation please follow the link

A taster...I think Steve StgII ought to be thinking of a brake upgrade....

I had a great day, I hope you all did.

Enjoy.

Nick.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by Steve-Stg 2:
[qb] QUOTE
Originally posted by cdcarlsson:
[QB

A taster...I think Steve StgII ought to be thinking of a brake upgrade....
   [/b]
Wow..well spotted that man, all that rain and still cooking Now..where did I see that big brake conversion with Brembo callipers!!

Cheers Nick

Steve [/qb][/b][/quote]Hi Steve
You did think that things were cooking !! Many thanks for the ride, it was a real blast, that beast pulls like a train

See you in December LoganSaab

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Originally posted by Injectie:
[qb] I like this one particulary cause of the car showed. I also own a 2 dr-saloon. Now where can I get hold on such a Rear spoiler?

The spoiler is standard T16S so I presume you can pick one up from a breaker's yard quite easily?!

BTW - Bussman - it wasn't a tyre wall mate, it was rather harder than that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.