Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
You get the larger pic when you either become a mod/admin or pay for memebership. #

Mine seems to vary though if you look at the top posts it is large but in the post small.

Besides that your sig pic is awesome.

What is your plate supposed to mean?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Cheers man, my plate is supposed to read my name, but always getting tortured by the cops so I have to keep it legal for now or they will take the reg off me.

It's supposed to read 'T AARON', I'll fire up a pic later of how is supposed to look on the car, I'm at work so can't put any pics up just now

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
I am also at work lol spend more time on here than working.

I know exactly what you mean I had mine spaced MR 03ANO and got pulled over twice in one day the first copper was ok rude but ok he is ok because he just told me to change it, thought brilliant I'll sort that out order up some more plates but it was when I had just had the plate transferred to the car got pulled over on the way home for no insurance only because their crappy system hadn't updated. I had the new tax disc with correct reg old reg tax disc insurance cert for old reg letter from DVLA telling about the plate change. They then threatened to take my car and seize it which I told them they would have to physically take me out of the car to do so, gave me a producer for insurance and a £60 fine for spacing yet Abu Tard face is allowed to stay here at the tax payers expense of £5M a year where the hell is the logic with this god for saken place.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Lmao! Rant much?

Yeah im doing a bit of skiving, actually sittin in the car listening to Radio 1 whilst im typing this lol Yours is a great plate too bud, another thing we have in common haha. £60 number plate fine? When I was stopped and fined it was always £30 but maybe things are different in Ireland. Maybe I'm not up to date with popular culture, but wtf is Abu tard? Hahaha

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
dudes your signature pics look so good can some one with some form of PS skills create me one please lol. I have some piss poor pics to work with.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
This no good waste of a life, thieving scrote - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231736/Abu-Qatada-Al-Qaeda-hate-preacher-WONT-deported-face-trial.html

Lol go to the car to skive what happened to doing it at the desk appearing to be busy? What is it that you do?
Ah yeah, heard about him on the news . I work for a Marketing & PR company in Belfast, at the moment im on an assignment for Tesco, conducting their customer feedback and making sure their stores are physically up to scratch :)

So yeah, was on the skive, sitting in the carpark in Tesco, laughing my balls off at Michael McIntyre on Radio 1 today :crazy:

So what do you do yourself?

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
I work in IT as a Thin Client Infrastructure Engineer supporting Citrix architecture for an out sourcing company on a Govt contract.

Plate looks cool but I can see clearly why you have been tugged does that sound incorrect?

Still don't have any time for them though no one polices the police they do as they please, I have seen so many of them driving like arse holes yet how do I go about pulling them over excuse me officer I place you under citizens arrest until your mate comes from the station to arrest me.

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
Yes it was set to 500 x 100 pixel limit and 9.8kb limit which is now 100kb limit.

Here is Aaron's from a previous forum which will now be able to be used on here and you can see the size difference.

finalvbp.jpg

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I work in IT as a Thin Client Infrastructure Engineer supporting Citrix architecture for an out sourcing company on a Govt contract.

Plate looks cool but I can see clearly why you have been tugged does that sound incorrect?

Still don't have any time for them though no one polices the police they do as they please, I have seen so many of them driving like arse holes yet how do I go about pulling them over excuse me officer I place you under citizens arrest until your mate comes from the station to arrest me.
architecture? are you being serious haha and you drive a Saab :p Yeah the font was small on my plate like but theres a lot worse things you can be caught for.

I must say mate, you must have a lot of 'pent up' anger inside you, you're going from rant to rant here

·
Retired Administrator
2,218 Posts
I know tell me about it, it is what happens when you don't vent your frustration.

Lol I work within a Citrix environment not I am a Citrix Archtect I wish I was those guys get paid a bomb maybe one day though.

theres a lot worse things you can be caught for.

Very true next thread so how many points do we have lol.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts