Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

A favour: Would any of you have a pic of the front of your 9000 (with AC). I am looking for pictures of under the bonnet looking down on the rad's and all around that area.

the reason I ask is I am suspecting that there has been a front end knock on my car and I want to just have a look at one that hasnt.

thanks Guys

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by Ant9000turbo:
[qb]Hi Guys

A favour: Would any of you have a pic of the front of your 9000 (with AC). I am looking for pictures of under the bonnet looking down on the rad's and all around that area.

the reason I ask is I am suspecting that there has been a front end knock on my car and I want to just have a look at one that hasnt.

edit: Mine is a 97 CSE 2.3 FPT so anything around that will be fantastic.

thanks Guys [/qb][/b]

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a Great help mate, thank you very much,.. One thing I have noted is that from what I can remember (I am not by the car to check), on the main Rad you have the very top water pipe, but then you have another pipe just below it (with a nut end on it), I dont recall seeing this, any idea what it is for?

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Originally posted by Ant9000turbo:
[qb]you have another pipe just below it (with a nut end on it), I dont recall seeing this, any idea what it is for? [/qb][/b]
That's because Jules' is an auto, and yours is a manual The pipe is the autobox fluid cooling circuit, which runs through a tube within the main rad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.