Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked her up today, my new 9000 Anni in Midnight Blue with 80K on the clock, and other than the expected wear and tear, she's pretty clean.

I've been several months without a 9000, as I had to sell my 9000 CSE last year to raise money for a house. But just driving her home put a huge smile on my face, and I haven't even started tweeking her yet.

Not gloating or anything guys, just needed to tell someone who'd understand how I feel, unlike my other half, who doesn't understand why I've beed grinning like a big kid allday.

God I love these cars, and I'm just glad that the rest of the motoring public still hasn't realised what understated cars SAABs are.

Mark

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saab9002.3t,

I know what you mean about the old credit card bills, tuning can get extremely addictive. But then again, what else can you spend that sort of money on, that will still have you grinning in a years time?

And I know from past experience with my Abbotised CSE, there's no better way to unwind after a crappy day at work, than a quick blast than a back road somewhere.

Guaranteed to help you unwind and put an big stupid grin on your face.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.