Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anywhere that stocks either Norgren PCV check valves or similar for a 96 9000?

I don't want the original unit to fail on me. I knew trent saab used to do them but as far as I am aware they have now stopped modifying Saabs.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I knew trent saab used to do them but as far as I am aware they have now stopped modifying Saabs[/b]
i have no information from personal experience but i do recall this coming up in a previous discussion. IIRC (if i recall correctly) trent saab was putting their focus on subaru's and had put Saab on the 'back burner' so to speak. i dont recall anyone saying they had stopped work on saabs, but that was no longer their main focus.

i could be completely wrong though...

·
Registered
548 Posts

Sorry, prices are in pounds, and barb connectors connect it up to the existing hoses, or better yet if you can do it as Mark in Ireland suggests w/ old hose.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by Mark in Ireland:
[qb]You just need 2" of 6mm pneumatic hose cut in 2, one piece in each end then your vacuum hoses fit over them.  I've had this set up for over a year and am running high boosts and it remains together. [/qb][/b]
This is how I've done it. I used some black cable ties for good measure too. Not sure I needed them though as it was a good tight fit anyway. However, if I'd have known I could have got those fittings at teh same time as ordering the valve I would have!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts