Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread, Bronco mentioned that he has a 'parts CD'. Are these easily available?

I have something similar for my Toyota MR2 and it has proved very useful. If anyone can provide some info on where to find this, please let me know.

Also, I have a 'proper' workshop manual for my '87 supercharged MR2 which makes the Haynes manual look useless. What's the deal with sourcing something similar? Can they be bought here (UK) or are they available in the US for less money and relevant to UK models?

Cheers,

/era

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
The cheap CD's that are often found on ebay and the like are almost without exception pirate copies. Saabscene cannot condone the purchase of these items.

Unfortunately Saab do not appear to make any workshop or parts CD's available to the general public. There is an American site that sells CD's for many vehicles that appear to be officially sanctioned but a year out of date - not a problem for most owners. They are not cheap, being in the $130 to $150 price range.

http://www.schiffeuropean.com/Main_Catalog.html

·
Registered
281 Posts
I bought the manual off eBay. Cost about £4 - don't buy it..! All the information appears to be generic - just has logo's tacked onto various screens to make it look like it's a Saab thing...! Someone else does have the EPC (electronic parts catalogue) which might be better than this CD I have.. I spose for £4 you can't really complain - but it does suck when your expecting so much more...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.