Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
No idea - I'm sure others out there have changed them so hopefully they can help. I've not had to replace them yet, hopefully they are not that special that you have to go to a main dealer otherwise it may be cheaper to get a parts car instead

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks like a dealer part,they dont appear to be used anywhere on the cars except the ACC controls
its a bulb & holder unit
i would agree there's only 3 on a 9000.
piece of trivia: 8 listed for 9-5, 3 + 1 capless for GM900,9-3. and all for just the ACC control
must be one of those 'quirkey' swedish bulb + holders things.
G.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mark try "maplins" or " RS" electronic catalogues. also email BillJ I am sure he put an answer to a thread about a similar subject. If when you do replace it. if you could send me the old one, I shall try and source some.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, i've opened the unit up and there are four in mine...

easy to replace though.. I got a set from my Saab dealer.. and I've fitted them, great to see all the buttons again.. car cockpit looks quite good in the dark now..

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh.. and thinks for the partnos.. they were perfect!... saves hastle dealing with harveld saab's part guy.. he's nice enough but.. emm can't speak english.. and my dutch doesn't stretch to car part vocab.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts