Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last couple of years i have arranged a small club stand at the very popular Historic Saloon Car Championship at Oulten Park, this year i will attempt it once again, the organisers have sent the invitation early so i have more time to organise it, instead of the usual week!

The event is 27th and 28th August and more details are here www.oultenpark.co.uk

Everyone bringing a car for display will be entitled to one complimentary admission ticket for each day of attendance. any additional passengers will need to purchase tickets, priced £16 for sunday and £21 for Monday, savings can be made by booking in advance on the website, Children 12 and under go free.
Camping is also available at £15 per person (£10 in advance) regardless of length of stay.

You will also have the opportunity to be involved in parade laps around the circuit.

If you are interested contact me either on here or off-line, initially open to SOC members only.

David Barrow
Motorsport Secretary Saab OC of GB Ltd.

·
Registered
167 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave just noticed your Birthday. (12/12/??) You must have had a big paper round when you were a lad.

Did you forget the cream cakes at the meeting last night or we could have been persuaded to accept a pint

1 - 4 of 4 Posts