Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No really, on the 2.0 lpt the inlet manifold is completely different and it's about half an inch below the brace. I can see that on the 2.3 in the Aero there won't be the same problem.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm only really testing it on that car, it'll be on the Aero in a couple of weeks time. I'm pretty pleased at being able to insure one of those for £250 fully comp and get full NCD (presently has zero) on this if I insure 2 cars with the same company. 2 @ full NCD instead of 1 @ full and 1 @ zero is nice. I sound like an advert, i'll shut up now.

David.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave225, i've just been shopping around a little but the one I liked to has seemed to be the most favourable for me. As I said, the initial attraction was that the flyer that dropped on the doormat said "bring your second car to us and we'll match the NCD of your first". Attractive to me with 3 cars, wife insuring one, me the other and the third presently with 0 NCD.

David.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.