Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here had any success with contacting Nordic Tuning?
Nordic

Can some of our Swedish friends possibly contact them for me to see if they will sell parts to someone in the UK? I have sent several English emails to them without any response. Which is mad considering its 13500 Krona for the parts i want (ECU and exhaust for 9-5 v6 petrol).

They are the only tuners to offer anything for the V6 engine that i have found- can someone prove me wrong? Not after much, an extra 30-40 bhp would be great

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
AFAIK it is indeed only Nordic who do upgrades for the V6 LPT. I'm surprised they're not answering your email, though - you could always try ringing them?

An extra 30 or 40 horses on your Griffin would be rather
, I reckon

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Looking at Nordics web-site for 9000 upgrades the bhp figures for the various stages is as expected(ish) 220, 240 and 270bhp but the torque is low 320, 350 and 380Nm - if these figures are correct it looks like they have gone for extending the boost over the rev range rather than raising it at the low end like Abbott/Speedparts/Maptun. Anyone tried a Nordic ECU?

Also interesting to see the difference made by heat plates - for each stage the power is 215, 230 and 260bhp, torque being 310 (standard), 340 and 370Nm

Prices look very good if the exchange rate is still 14.5 ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts