Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me appologize BEFORE the question.
I'm sorry to be bringing up thing's I'm sure have been hashed over MANY a time, but searching did me No good =0/

anyways, this weekend, I'm picking up an '89 9000 Ti, and I need some guidance with APC upgrading.
I've Read a few sites, and all are better than the others.

what I need to know.. what is the END-ALL best solution for tuning my '89 9000Ti? I know re-"flashed" APC's are not hard to come by, and even re-done ones still have a bit of user-service-ability, but is there an option, or company that Allows the user to re-define fuel-trims, boost Curves etc...? Maybe similar to unichip, or hondata or DSMlink(in the States)?

what I'm looking For is an APC setup that will Grow With me if I decide to stay Stock Turbo, or step it up to t3/t4.

Should I be turning my focus to the ECU(ECM?)

I'm looking For Some guidance.
My idea with this saab is to over-build and under-tune. I'm not looking to be Driving this car around on the edge of detonation for an Extra few HP.

Thanks guys!
Craig R.
(the new Guy)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Craig
There's a firm in the States that does what I think you may be looking for. I was reading up on it when I was thinking of "improving" a Rover 3.5 V8 I was going to fit in a kit car. I will try to dig out some info for you but bear with me 'cos it will be buried deep in my pc somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts