Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1991 9k cd carlsson 2.3 i also have £1000 ISH (and thats a big ISH) to spend under the bonnet as it were i know i need a replacement throttle body but after that i am thinking uf an ecu upgrade any help and advise on how to spend my money, i need to get the mechanics of her sorted before i go spending a fortune on a full respray cheers guys

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
There are a lot of us with pre-Trionic cars who want to upgrade them but it seems the majority of Saab tuners only want to work with Trionic. Obviously there are more Trionic 9000 Aero's than there are 91-92 2.3's with APC for example.

I'm currently compiling some information regarding Jetronic/APC upgrades for pre-trionic cars. Most people seem to run MBC's to up the boost, but personally I'd rather have the correct mappings for boost, fuelling and ignition timing. I'll post something on the performance forum when I have a suitable amount of info so we can discuss it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.