Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my Radio stopped working in my saab, I checked the fuses and the power going to the three units, all is good, the SID works but displays no radio info I changed the ICM from an ICM1 to an ICM2 and can access all of the new fuctions via the customise button, I also tried another EHU but again no change (Iknow it needs marrying but thought I would get something), the only thing I haven't tried is replacing the CD player? the buttons do nothing on the control unit and no sound comes out and I've got no audible alerts (indicators etc) I'm at a loss, please help.

· Registered
45 Posts
I don't have any firsthand knowledge of this problem, but my first suspicion would be the Amp 1, which is located under the driver seat. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can chime in!

John Francis
Rolla, MO

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John, thanks for taking the time to reply, As I said in my follow up message there is no amp, I've worked out it is the CD player, when I bridged the fibre optics that go in/out of the CD the system comes to life, New CD ordered!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts