Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to cross check compatibility on a Bosch ABS pump. My 1995 NG 900 part number is Bosch 0265208013, I have seen this pump also advertised for a Vauxhall Astra G Could be an Opel outside UK. The Astra also shows a Bosch 0265208011 for the same model. My question is whether these 2 Bosch parts are interchangeable or if they are different is it the valve block or the electronic part that is different.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,693 Posts
Jonny7cars,

The valve blocks and control units differ dependent on the features that the car has so if it just has ABS it will be different from one with Stability control of Traction control. Also the manual and auto ECUs differ.

Paul @ Kippen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jonny7cars,

The valve blocks and control units differ dependent on the features that the car has so if it just has ABS it will be different from one with Stability control of Traction control. Also the manual and auto ECUs differ.

Paul @ Kippen.
It’s only the hydraulic part that I need and the 0265208011 Hydraulic unit of which there appears to be more available looks exactly the same as the 0265208013

1 - 3 of 3 Posts