Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've managed to locate a replacement engine with very low mileage (sub 60k) at a very reasonable price so hopefully by mid Feb we should be back in business again.

I'm still waiting for Barclaycard to sort out my claim (as of last Friday they hadn't even looked at it ) plus they tried to con me into accepting that they are only liable to recover the amount paid on the card rather than the whole of my claim INCLUDING consequential losses. This is despite that fact that the Ombudsman has already confirmed otherwise in several cases so we'll see. One thing's for certain though, a certain out fit just north of London will never get any more business from either myself or anyone I know.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
One thing's for certain though, a certain out fit just north of London will never get any more business from either myself or anyone I know.  [/b]
Thats not the the infamous garage who have the same name as 'the One'....remarked the Oracle..

·
Registered
453 Posts

Went to look at a car there a year or so if it's the place I think you mean. Drove all the way up there and they wouldn't let me drive it!! Wasted journey...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts