Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to all. I've exhausted all the search engines I could access trying to find a Saab 9000 forum (in the English language) and finally came across this BB.

You'll be sure to see alot of me in the upcoming weeks and months as I've decided to purchase my second Saab 9000S. My first Saab 9000S was a 1986 non-turbo and I sold it about two years ago and have been missing it since.

The Saab I just purchased is a 1987 9000S Turbo that a friend of mine purchased, started to rebuild the engine,and then lost interest in . I purchased it for $300 with it only needing new piston rings and some honing. He already had the T-3 turbo rebuilt, so basically I reassemble the engine and I have myself a nearly mint-conditioned 9000S Turbo for little more than $300.

I'm sure to have many questions though, as this is my first go around with a turbo powered Saab.

That's my life story....I'm looking foward to chatting with you all.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Venumb/.
Yes, welcome indeed.

I have checked out the www.saabnet.com from the States. They have a SAAB 9000 thread which I assume you are already familiar with. That is excellent for anthing you need. I find this UK Q&A Forum more comfortable however, full of expert advise of course, but also informal and friendly chat ( and speaking your mind ! )
To follow up your interest in the UK site, may I suggest you check out the SAAB UK clubs
(SOC & SEC - SAAB Owners and Enthusiasts Clubs repectively. They both do a regular magazine, and have their own websites.The enthusiast club in particular encourages input from its members ).
Andy
'94 9000 2.3T 250BHP

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Welcome to the BB Venumb.

This is an informative and friendly list.

Good Luck with the 9000S Turbo, and I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you soon!

Beware, this BB is addictive!

Kevin Mc
1991 9000 Carlsson 2.3T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.