Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, good to be here. Just rekindled my Saab phase. Have previously owned a 99 turbo and a 900 turbo but they went as company car ownership started for me. Now free of these little luxuries so now making do with a land rover freelander for abusing and my new pride & joy, a 2000 Viggen convertible.
Always been around classics, MG's, Lotus Cortina, various Fords and not afraid of getting in about repairs and restoration. Wanted a Viggen when they first appeared but never got the chance. Now I have.
Look forward to gaining info on here and in helping out when I can.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
New member from Sunny Scotland

Hi everyone. Back to Saab after a prolonged absence. My new toy is my 3rd Saab having previously owned a 99 turbo and a 900 turbo. I've been around classic cars all my life, Triumph TR, MG's, Lotus Cortina and various other fords to name some and never been afraid of getting my hands dirty u in repairs and restoration.
Now back to Saab, and one I always wanted since it first appeared, a 2000 Viggen Convertible. Just loving her.
Look forward to learning and contributing when I can.

Sorry, didn't think first attempt had posted. Anyway, forgot some and added some so between the two you get the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts