Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 9-3 Convertible, 5 spd
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year everybody! I bought my 2003 9-3SE convertible about five years ago. I had always thought they were pretty cool from when my best friends girlfriend had one back in 1988/89. Anyways, when my wife said I couldn't drive our paid for Honda Odyssey minivan once our kids were getting into middle and high school, I figured I'd show her...so I sold it and I searched for and found this 5 spd turbo convertible and just showed up with it one day. It was in sound shape (engine/turbo strong, AC cold, computer display fully functional, and top worked) besides the speakers being blown, interior lights burnt out, and the front right wheel assembly being shot.

In the last five years I've fixed the items above, replaced the clutch assembly, brake work, and recently new radiator. Now trying to trouble shoot a thermostat and temp sensor code as well as "soft top failure". Running into some issues, which brought me here to the forum, so finally signing up a few years late. But better late than never. Looks like a bunch of good people and great info here in the forum.

Once approved, I'll follow up specific questions.
Thanks!
Frank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts