Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
This is bad, no one likes Konis? or FSDs?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.....I don't think anyone that posts here has fitted them yet.

I have seen on another Saab forum of a person who has fitted them and gave very positive comments.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I had Abbot springs and Koni adjustables fitted in April. Ace.
Almost removes scuttle shake and corners on rails, even with so-so P7000's.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I had Abbot springs and Koni adjustables fitted in April. Ace.
Almost removes scuttle shake and corners on rails, even with so-so P7000's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really of any relevance to the subject of this thread though.........

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think if they really do what KONI say they do then they would be really good for the classic 900. When you firm up the ride on a c900 the 'ride quality' really suffers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought that the FSDs are more for the 93SS than the 900s?

Torn by the decision making. Anyone tried BOTH coilovers and FSDs with the stock Aero springs/H&R/Eibach springs?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well it's true they only make them to fit one model of Saab but there's nothing to stop them releasing shocks to fit the classic 900 as well. Plenty of c900 owners already using KONI shocks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I thought that the FSDs are more for the 93SS than the 900s?

Torn by the decision making. Anyone tried BOTH coilovers and FSDs with the stock Aero springs/H&R/Eibach springs?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will soon (very soon!) be able to find someone in S'pore with the FSDs on a 9-3SS, and there are already some on KW coilovers. So you'll be able to compare.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just heard about the FSD'd 93SS in Singapore recently. I'll only have the chance to try it out on 6th Aug as I'll be busy the whole week.
Btw, when will you be back in Singapore, Sling

·
Registered
281 Posts
Contacted KONI about FSD for the c900 but to make it worth their while they reckon they'd want to sell about 100 sets a year. They sell about 20 sets of the KONI red's each year so there's no way there would be enough interest.

·
Registered
281 Posts
No doubt the number of people upgrading shocks on the 9000 will be more or less the same as those upgrading on the 900. Even if it was double the number there still wouldn't be enough interest to justify!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts