Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new junior saab here! and i'm excited!

hey gang, i'm a "new guy" that found my way here by recommendation of BillJ...i've parted ways with another site and am excited to have a NEW source of info to keep my babies going...

anyways...i've been a better lurker than a problem solver, but i'm getting better everyday! you can find some semi-useful stuff on my contribution to the saab world at... web page

one question...is this a UK site or somewhere in the states...or is everyone in the house!?!?

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Re: new junior saab here! and i'm excited!

Hi, Shawn.

Welcome to SaabScene
As SteveN says, this is based in the UK, but everyone is welcome and we have other US contributors here too, as well as others from around the world. We all have Saabs (or want one) and that is more important here than location.

You'll be glad to hear that free speech is very much encouraged on this BB and the only way you would come a cropper (US = "eat dirt"?) here would be by being offensive to people, so I reckon you've nothing to worry about

And if I haven't said it before, nice website and very useful. I was appalled to see it wasn't in my "links" page, but I've fixed that now.

You have mail, by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.