Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, looks like I'll be hopping over from the 99 board a little more often now after picking up a 119k miles 1991 5door 9000 2.0 turbo on Saturday. Marvellous motor and in my opinion superior to the c900 in all respects other than it looks bland. Anyone care to flog me some 16" Aeros?

Julian

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Well done that man!

Is that an S / SE / XS?

Didn't you manage to get hold of those Aero's that were advertised in the Saabshop classifieds then?

Look forward to a fuller report when you pick up the car.

PS. My garage is locked at night Mr Cartwright - I may put the cat in there too as an extra deterrant (she likes to poo indoors - lovely cat). So keep off me Alloys! ;-)

Kevin Mc

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Picked up my P-reg 9000 2.3T CSE auto yesterday. Fantastic but not as raw as my Carlsson. So four Saabs now the problem is which one to get rid of. Oh the CSE has 98k with full service history, one previous owner and all for £3800 not too bad I thought? Only problems are a broken drivers seat height adjuster and sunvisor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.