Can anyone help ? I just bought a used 9000 2.3 CDS (1990 G reg.)which seemed pretty OK when I had it checked over prior to purchase. Known fault was a non-functioning air con sytem - thought to need a recharge?. This might or might not be relevant. But I just discovered a "wet patch" in driver footwell under all the carpeting and sponge insulation (directly round the little drain plug thing). No sign of leaks above this or from pedals etc. - seems to have seeped upwards, but no sign of leak under car. Moisture is oily, green and seems for all thwe world like neat glycol antifreeze. No sign of loss of coolant from the system, which contains antifreeze but is of course diluted. No sign of failure in heating unit. Any ideas would this could be ?