Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my water tank for my screen wash leeks badly however i cant (fathom) out how to access it surely i dont need to take the wing off where it seems to be situated any advise please oh by the way my cars a 1994 9000 cse lpt many tanks whoops thats baghdad many thanks i meant to say

·
Registered
763 Posts
Take a few deep breaths...calm down! Remove front off-side wheel, you will be faced with the wheel arch plastic lining under the wing; remove the front half section of this lining and you will have access to the screen wash bottle....lots of small nuts/bolts to undo to remove the lining

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
If it is just the valves that have given way, then you don't even need to remove the wheel arch liner. They can be accessed from underneath by removing the front quarter undershield (the same one you would remove to change the foglamp bulb)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
They can be accessed from underneath by removing the front quarter undershield (the same one you would remove to change the foglamp bulb)  [/b]
I went in from the front having removed the indicator cluster... it was a bit awkward but I couldn't shift any of the bolts holding the linings in at all.

Steve

·
Registered
330 Posts
First time i EVER even saw my washer bottle was when i was stripping/putting on my front end,looked a lot easier without the headlamp/indicator unit in theway,but only one side was visible.
I would check rtn valves etc first tho' as most say,if only because it seem easier & i'm lazy
G

1 - 10 of 10 Posts