Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was just too tempting....

The sellers words, not mine!

Saab 9000 cse anniversary 5 door hatchback, first registered on 27.06 .1997,this beautiful car has had only two careful owners from new,and the condition clearly shows. This car is in the very rare and deep aurbegine colour[very classy]i beleive only avaliable on this very rare model,luxurious beige soft leather interior,full climate control fully working,twin airbags,sony cd player,central locking with two remotes and two sets of keys,lockable centre console,front and rear map reading lights,4 x electric windows,abs,front foglights, special alloys,fully alarmed,142000 miles,fully documented service histoy,the car is not sold with the private plate but will have a P plate when sold with tax until march,mot 11.09.04,this is the 2.3 turbo model,manual 5 speed, it drives beautifully and looks gorgeous,i have just driven 250 miles in this car and i can say it is faultless,a pleasure to drive, powerful and economical

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by NARANTO:
[qb] This car is in the very rare and deep aurbegine colour[very classy]i beleive only avaliable on this very rare model[/qb][/b]
Sellers words, I know...
Looks in excellent nick, but the colour wasn't only available on this model, I had a '95 9000CDE which was metallic aubergine. Certainly unusual though
I haven't seen the half-wood steering wheel before though, that looks rather swish.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi SJ

I think the colour may be either misdescribed as the Anniversary was available in Amethyst, or indeed it is Aubergine.

Can I also say thanks to the 9000.com web site for invaluable information.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
looks like mine... same amethyst colour too (mind you Tesco can't handle that so they have to describe it as purple" )

The 9000 anniversary brochure actually has an Amethyst coloured 9000 on the front. If anyone is interested in a copy I will scan it.

The half wood steering wheel is really good to drive with.. for a close up of the steering wheel there is one in my
Forecourt Pictures

Steve

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Originally posted by peter messenger:
[qb]hey jse your a bit young to own a car arn't you. your dob says 1990, welcome to saab scene. [/qb][/b]
Perhaps, Peter, but just a few years until jse can play with Dad's 99T ...

Welcome to Saabscene, JuniorSaabEnthusiastic

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to saabscene JSE! I am 24 and can trace back my love affair with saabs very easily to when I was 10 and my dad let me drive his 9000SE around the deserted car park of a golf course one sunday morning! But did he ever catch grief from my mum for that one when I let it slip that evening!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So sorry everyone, it would appear my youngest daughter got a little excited at the thought of the new 9000 and decided to join in.

Admin, please feel free to delete her messages.

Apologies again.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Originally posted by NARANTO:
[qb]So sorry everyone, it would appear my youngest daughter got a little excited at the thought of the new 9000 and decided to join in.    :eek:  

Admin, please feel free to delete her messages.

Apologies again. [/qb][/b]
Nothing wrong with enthusiasm!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
StephenA said

looks like mine... same amethyst colour too (mind you Tesco can't handle that so they have to describe it as purple"  )[/b]
Strangely enough I am picking the car up this weekend (hopefully) and its near Gloucester. Could it be yours ? And if so is there anything I should double check.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts