Full Aero Skirt Kit
Lowered 35-40mm
4 x 20mm Hubcentric Spacers
Custom Made Full LED/HID Headlights
Yellow Fog lights
Debadged

Interior/Audio:
Custom made iPod cradle with a direct link to the amps
Full Vibe Black Air Speaker Setup (6 x 9's and 6" components with tweeters in the dash)
Alpine Type-R 12" Subwoofer
Cabin Ambient lighting front and rear
Footwell lighting added to the rear
Prosport boost gauge (usually hidden)
Minibar through the trunk hatch

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, yours is ok too...I guess :p

The mini-bar is cooled by the means of a peltier chip, the thing you usually find in a mini-fridge, when you apply 12v it gets cold on one side and warm on the other, the warm side is mounted to the metal floor of the boot to dissipate the heat and the other side faces up to cool the contents. Due to the weather here and the insulation of the boot I've always found the cans to be cool and I'm not sure how much of that is down to the chip and how much is just natural.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very Nice. I'm new to saabs, but have always upgraded the stereo in other cars I've had. Is there enough power coming from the saab's stock unit for you to run those components, or did you have to install extra amps as well?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh wow, ok. I only really use my Ipod, so that's not a bad idea. I had never though of that before. I just know that I was reading the specs on my '06 9-3. It mentions that the 7 speaker setup has 150w, and the 13 speaker has 300w. Those aren't bad numbers. I'm not sure if that's RMS, or Max wattage, but a lot of aftermarket speakers can run pretty well off 20w so it seemed feasible.

I guess this would be a better conversation for the new audio forum, so I'll move it over there. Very nice looking saab again though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts